Call for Abstracts
Following the successful ICB2015 Conference in Vancouver, Canada, in August 2015, the ICB2017 Conference will be held in Christchurch, New Zealand. The conference will consist of plenary lectures, keynote speeches, oral presentations and poster sessions. Topics to be covered include bioenergy, bio-based materials and chemicals, integration and integrated assessment of biorefinery technologies and processes, which include but are not limited to:
All scholars and experts from the academia, governments and industries are invited to participate in this conference by submitting one full page abstract for the consideration of oral or poster presentations at the conference by the deadline of October 20, 2016. Selected presentations are encouraged to submit a full paper online at by December 1, 2016. The full papers will be assessed and selected papers will be published as special issues in international journals of Biotechnology Advances, Biomass and Bioenergy and energies.
During the conference, a biorefinery industrial workshop will be held in which representatives from commercial companies will share success stories with the audience on bioenergy, biofuels, biomaterials and biochemical.
Instructions for Authors:
- Abstracts must be written in English not exceeding 400 words and must be submitted online as a Word file (xxx.doc or xxx.docx)
- Type title (uppercasing the first letter of each word), use Times New Roman 14
- The presenting author must be underlined, type first name followed by family name
- Type affiliation underneath the authors: Dept., University/Company, City, Country
- Add the email of the presenting author underneath the affiliation
- Use font Times New Roman, 11 characters per inch (font size 11)
- Use multiple line spacing 1.15
Download the ICB-6 abstract template HERE.
Abstracts must be submitted as a Word file via the online submission form (see link below).
- Click on the link below to start
- Fill out your personal data and go through the submission procedure
Your abstract(s) is/are only uploaded successfully when you receive an automatic reply confirming your submission(s).
Important: the uploaded Word file(s) must contain: title, authors & affiliations and the actual abstract.
The deadline for submitting abstracts is October 20, 2016.
- Abstracts submitted after 21 October 2016 will be considered for poster presentation only.
- At least one of the authors must register to present the paper(s) at the conference. Otherwise the paper will not be included in the conference proceedings and will not be considered for publication in special issues of international journals.
Submit your abstract HERE.